Your Motor-Hull insurance
Your car gives you independence and comfort. Motor-Hull insurance means more than protection against the risks of theft and accidents. Therefore, OMNIASIG VIG helps you protect your car along with your goods, to benefit from road assistance services and covers your expenses if your car needs transportation from the accident site to the repair shop or parking lot. In choosing the right insurance you need to consider the risks that you wish to secure: accidents, theft, vandalism and so on, the services that you want to benefit from, and policy type: with risks clearly specified in terms of insurance or all risks type, the one having the most comprehensive coverage. The insurance premium is according to the type of protection chosen, and can be reduced by agreeing the deductible, that part of the damage covered by the client.
- individuals with residence in Romania
Object of insurance :
- Vehicles licensed / registered in Romania;
- Permanent structural changes;
- Additional equipment mounted on the insured vehicles;
- Spare wheels and tools supplied by the vehicle manufacturer as standard.
Standard risks covered:
- Direct damage by:
- Collisions with other vehicles, movable or immovable objects, people or animals located outside the vehicle;
- Mobile objects, people or animals in the vehicle due to a car accident;
- falling of the vehicle in water, cliff, falling on the vehicle of objects (trees, blocks of ice or snow, rocks etc.), falling of objects on the building where the vehicle is;
- Skidding and overturning;
- Fire, lightning, explosion;
- Heavy rain, hail, flood, storm, hurricane, earthquake, collapse or landslide, snow avalanches;
- Action of the water pipe (drain, outlet etc.);
- Weight of snow or ice formed on the vehicle or building in which is located.
- Indirect damage by:
- Fire, as follows: damage caused by fumigation, staining, charring or different other damage caused by fire, and the damage caused by water as a result of the measures taken to save the vehicle or the building in which it is located;
- Lightning or explosion, as follows: damage caused when lightning or explosion occurred away from the vehicle, if lightning or explosion were the cause of damage;
- Flood, as follows: damage caused by mechanical action of flowing water or objects carried by water;
- Storm, hurricane, earthquake, collapse, snow avalanches or landslides (Ex. the collapsing of a tree struck by lightning, the mechanical action of the objects carried by storm or hurricane, roof demolition or of the construction the vehicle is located in).
- Animal action;
- Engine water suction;
- Damage caused by unknown authors;
- Motor TPL regress;
- Damage to the glass elements;
- Repair shop regress;
- Personal accident insurance;
- Circulation outside of the public roads ;
- Driving by others;
- Expanding the repair shops network.
Road Assistance, service available in Silver, Gold and VIP plans, includes:
- Road assistance at the place of the insured event or at the place of the vehicle breakdown;
- Towing broken / damaged vehicle;
- Driver, passenger and baggage transportation;
- Hotel accommodation for the driver and passengers;
- Return vehicle.
Period of insurance:
Payment of the insurance premium :
You choose the payment frequency: integral or up to 4 installments
Advantages and Benefits
- Basic coverage for the most common risks
- Easily customized with additional coverage the Motor-Hull insurance suits your needs
- Extended territoriality , regardless of the existence of a Motor TPL insurance from OMNIASIG VIG
- You can receive accident insurance for passengers also, all in one insurance policy
- 15 days grace period for payment of due installments, insurance remaining in force
- Transportation costs to the repair shop or your parking lot
Need to know!
Deductible is a fixed amount or percentage of the claim or the insured amount covered by the insured. Opting for deductible lowers the premium.
Motor TPL regress is a facility offered to the Motor Hull customers, when responsible for the accident is another identified vehicle driver, having a valid MTPL insurance. The compensation will be based on own Motor Hull insurance and the insurance company will make further efforts to recover the amount from the insurer of the other driver.
Repair shop regress offers Motor Hull customers the possibility of compensation for damage by repair shops, car wash, etc.
The insured amount is the amount for which the vehicle is insured and is the maximum compensation awarded by the insurance company.
Tips and trick
On the way home or if travelling in summer or winter, safety is the number one priority. And if you take every precaution, you can relax and you can hit the road.
Abroad, each country has its own legislation, a radar detector can be a legal device only within the boundaries of a particular country, so inform yourself and plan your trip carefully.
- Documents that you must carry with you all times in that country
- Required equipment
- Prohibited equipment
- The maximum speed on the roads
- Drinking and driving
- Sanctions: fines, license suspension
For drivers, winter is the most difficult season, snow, fog, ice turn traffic into a real challenge.
- Check the condition of the winter tires, in order to be prepared with some appropriate ones for weather conditions to come
- If you haven’t learned by now, it is advisable to know how to change a wheel
- Complete your winter package with a set of chains
- Replace the windshield fluid with a low temperature resistant product
- Make sure your car battery is in good condition, but buy a set of charging cables
- Check the lights and keep in the car a set of bulbs to replace those burned
- Use ant freezing liquid to prevent locks from blocking with ice
- Prepare a winter package that includes : flashlight and spare batteries , shovel , scraper , tow rope , windshield de-icing liquid , gloves, blanket , water
- Do not forget the mandatory auto package ( extinguisher , first aid kit , warning triangle, reflective vest)